- Information about your personal identity such as gender, marital status, age, preferences, likes and dislikes etc.
- Your financial information such as your banking details to help us complete the transaction, Your contact details such as your physical addresses, postal addresses, telephone numbers etc.
In the case you connect with facebook (a) publicly available information of you, likes and dislikes, etc. (b) Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. (c) Service Usage: Information about your navigation using our Services, for example the URLs of websites, which you visit and from which you request downloads. (d) Log information:Information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of request. (e) Transactional Information: Transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities. (f) Correspondence Information: Content, information about your correspondents, and the destination/origin of
We do not for any reason whatsoever sell your Personal Information to any third party all the information we collect is to help us run our business and help us serve you better.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We use Internet standard encryption technology to scramble your personal data when you transmit it to us. This process is known as SSL (secure sockets layer) and we are constantly updating our technology to provide you with the maximum practicable level of security
We collect your Profiling and Account Information for the following reasons:
- To send periodic emails and keep you updated with the latest trends, offers or your order status.
- To allow us to know you and create designs for your home and serve you better
- To personalize your experience (Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website
- To improve customer service
- To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than we collect your Profiling and Account Information for the following reasons: express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
We may be required to divulge your information under the following circumstances
If we are required to intercept, disclose, monitor and/or store your Personal Information: (a) By law (b) To conduct our business (c) To secure our systems and ensure the privacy of our users (d) To enforce our own rights, we will do so in the manner as prescribed by law. Such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage may take place without your knowledge. In that case, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages howsoever arising from such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage. We may under certain circumstances procure an element of the Services from a third party service provider. To the extent that it may be necessary, and solely for the purposes of providing the Service to you, you agree that we may disclose to such third party any of your Personal Information that may be necessary for the procurement of services from the third party.